Ever wanted to just copy an existing page or post on your website without having to recreate it manually? Juewels recommends that you download and use the plugin called “Duplicate Page“.
It offers a few additional features that some other cloning plugins don’t provide. This plugin will duplicate posts, pages, and custom post types with a single click. Plus, you can save the duplicate copy as a draft, pending, public, or private.
How to use Duplicate Page:
- Install and activate the plugin. Go to [WordPress Dashboard> Plugins> Add New ].
- Configure its settings to meet your Website needs.
- Go to Pages > All or Posts > All to find the content you want to duplicate.
- Click on the “Duplicate This” option below the title of the Page/Post.
- After you click on the “Duplicate This” link, then duplicate post/ page will be created and saved as draft, publish, pending, private depending upon settings you made in #2.
- Click on the title of the new Page/Post. On the editing page, you will want to change the title and the URL link. The structure of the page/post has been duplicated. Now you just need to change the content and publish.
Minimum requirements for Duplicate Page