Questions and answers about Juewels Website services
- I’m ready for a new Website for my small business/group. How do we start?
- How much do you charge per hour?
- Do you accept credit cards?
- How do I pay for your services?
- Do you require a work contract?
- Can we meet in person?
- I don’t have web hosting company for my Website.
- I don’t have a domain name (www).
- Can you translate our Website into English?
- Are you a registered business with the Chamber of Commerce (KvK Kamer van Koophandel)?
- Can you upgrade our existing Website into a WordPress site?
- Why use a WordPress Theme?
- Do you offer maintenance or training or post-launch support?
I’m ready for a new Website for my small business/group. How do we start?
Please contact me. Then I will set up a free inital appointment with you to discuss your Web site requirements, Website type, how many pages and your budget. Plus, I’ll check if you already have a Domain name and hosting. If not, I’ll help you get that set-up first. As soon as I have all the information I need, I will start working on your Website.
How much do you charge per hour?
I charge €45 per hour for Web site updates, maintenance and redesign. 30 mins €25 per 30 mins.
Do you accept credit cards?
Yes, via our merchant processor SumUp. But we prefer bank transfer.
How do I pay for your services?
After I send you an invoice with my bank information on it, you can pay with bank transfer. Or if you wish, you can also pay with credit card via SumUp.
Do you require a work contract?
No, I don’t require a work contract, however it’s always a good idea to have one. A simple contract can protect both of us. We will provide a list of work items to complete with an estimated cost. This estimate needs to be approved before any work will begin.
Can we meet in person?
Yes, I can arrange an appointment to meet with you in person in The Hague area. If you live within The Hague area, the initial consult is free. If you live elsewhere, then I we can make a phone or video chat appointment. NOTE: During COVID-19 time I would prefer to speak on the phone instead of meet in person.
I don’t have a domain name (www).
If you don’t have a domain name, I can help you choose a domain and purchase it. Some hosting companies such as GreenGeeks.com and “BlueHost.com give you one for free for the 1st year, if you host with them. [Read more]
I don’t have web hosting company for my Website.
If don’t have a hosting server or hosting company for your domain name, I can help you transfer your domain name to your hosting company of choice or with a recommended company that I use. After you purchase a hosting package with a hosting server, then the yearly fee for your domain name is sometimes discounted or free.
Can you translate our Website into English?
Yes, I can translate and add English Web pages to your Web site for you. My charge for this work would be per page. I also can provide proof reading and corrections to an existing translated site.
Are you registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce?
Yes, I am a registered business with the KvK Kamer van Koophandel. Juewels Website Design and Services KvK nummer: 53616316. You can search our business here www.kvk.nl/zoeken/handelsregister.
Can you upgrade our existing Website into a WordPress site?
At this time I am not taking any new clients for this type of work, but I do have a company that I can recommend that can help you locally in The Hague.
Why use a WordPress Theme?
- WordPress is easy to use for the enduser
- Offers over 7000 FREE themes
- The Website platform of choice. Over 7.5 million websites have been built. 1.2 million of them are the most popular and most visited sites in the world.
- It’s open source CMS (Content Management Systems) is supported by 1000’s of developers worldwide who continue to improve it
- Powerful Blogging engine
- Free advanced plugins
- Excellent Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Offers responsive themes so that your Website is viewable with all devices