Do you need a new Website for your small business or blog? Look no further! I can help you set up a new WordPress website quickly and within your budget. You choose your domain name, web host and WordPress theme. I will give you some recommendations but the choices are up to you. Hourly rates apply. An estimated project plan can be drawn up with an estimated price.
Let's get your new WordPress website made!
A WordPress website is a great choice!. It's simple content management system (CMS) is easy to use as a non techie, very flexible, SEO friendly, works with loads of free plugins and is always being kept up-to-date. Did you know WordPress is used on 43% of all websites on the internet? (According to a recent survey).
- Help you choose a Web host
This can be a daunting task with so many providers out there. I will help explain the most important things to consider and give you recommendations.
- Domain name
Many web hosts are also domain name registrars and even offer discount or free domain names for their clients. I will help guide you through the process to choose a name and get it set up with your web host and new website.
- Recommend and help you choose a new WordPress theme
There are over 10K free and paid WordPress themes to choose from. View them on WordPress.org
- Set up a test server
I will help set up your new site in “maintenance mode” where you can always view what it will look like. When the site is complete, we will make it live to the world.
- Install your chosen themes to test and review
I recommend that you choose 3 favorites to test and review. Then choose a final theme to use on the test server.
- Install your Theme’s demo content.
Some paid themes allow you to download demo content.
- Install your Theme’s required plugins.
Your theme may have a set of required and suggested plugins to use with it. .
- Set up your Theme’s menu, header and footer areas
Your theme may offer you multiple options for these areas on your website.
- Set up a slider for your website.
Help you upload and place images into a slider area.
- Create, setup and link a Contact form.
Your theme may or may not have a built-in form. Either way it will need to be set up to be used with your email address
3 Quick, Easy Steps!
- Step 1 – Make contact with us via email or phone.
- Step 2 – We will discuss your options.
- Step 3 – Send us our WordPress login details so that we can begin immediately.
Pay after your service is completed. We will send you an invoice.