Do you have an outdated Website and want to update it? No problem. I can help you choose a new WordPress theme of your choice, set it up and move your current content into it. Hourly rates apply. An estimated project plan can be drawn up with an estimated price.
Let's get your old WordPress website renovated!
You made a right choice to continue to use WordPress as your content management system (CMS). WordPress is easy to use, very flexible, SEO friendly and is always being kept up-to-date. Did you know WordPress is used on 43% of all websites on the internet? (According to a recent survey).
- Recommend and help you choose a new WordPress theme
There are over 10K free and paid WordPress themes to choose from. View them on WordPress.org
- Set up a test server
If you have a live site, we will set up your newly renovated site on a test server so we don’t disturb your live content
- Install your chosen themes to test and review
I recommend that you choose 3 favorites to test and review. Then choose a final theme to use on the test server.
- Export your website content to new site
I will export your website’s pages, posts and images, etc. to your new website.
- Install your Theme’s demo content.
Some paid themes allow you to download demo content.
- Install your Theme’s required plugins.
Your theme may have a set of required and suggested plugins to use with it. .
- Set up your Theme’s menu, header and footer areas
Your theme may offer you multiple options for these areas on your website.
- Set up a slider for your website.
Help you upload and place images into a slider area.
- Create, setup and link a Contact form.
Your theme may or may not have a built-in form. Either way it will need to be set up to be used with your email address
3 Quick, Easy Steps!
- Step 1 – Make contact with us via email or phone.
- Step 2 – We will discuss your options.
- Step 3 – Send us our WordPress login details so that we can begin immediately.
Pay after your service is completed. We will send you an invoice.
Credits: All icons used on this page were created by the following artists on Flaticon
Renovation icons created by Peerapak Takpho