Did you install a free WordPress theme or buy a paid WordPress theme, but are having a bit of trouble setting it up? No problem. I can work with you to set it up with the options you desire for your new website. Hourly rates apply. An estimated project plan can be drawn up with an estimated price.
Let's get your new WordPress theme setup!
You made a right choice to use WordPress as your content management system (CMS). WordPress is easy to use, very flexible, SEO friendly and is always being kept up-to-date. Did you know WordPress is used on 43% of all websites on the internet? (According to a recent survey).
- Recommend and help you choose a new Web host, if needed.
Green Geeks is our #1 recommended Web host to use. Leading the pack with excellent 24/7 customer service, secure servers, reasonable prices and eco-friendly.
- Install your Theme’s demo content.
Some paid themes allow you to download demo content.
- Install your Theme’s required plugins.
Your theme may have a set of required and suggested plugins to use with it. .
- Set up your Theme’s menu, header and footer areas
Your theme may offer you multiple options for these areas on your website.
- Set up a slider for your website.
Help you upload and place images into a slider area.
- Create, setup and link a Contact form.
Your theme may or may not have a built-in form. Either way it will need to be set up to be used with your email address
3 Quick, Easy Steps!
- Step 1 – Make contact with us via email or phone.
- Step 2 – We will discuss your options.
- Step 3 – Send us our WordPress login details so that we can begin immediately.
Pay after your service is completed. We will send you an invoice.