Broken Link Checker by Vladimir Prelovac is one of my favorite plugins to use on all of my websites. If you don’t already have it, install it today. (See installation instructions below). It’s available in 11 languages, including Dutch. This plugin will check your blog posts, web pages, comments and other content for broken links and missing images, and notify you if any are found.
- Monitors links in your posts, pages, comments, the blogroll, and custom fields (optional).
- Detects links that don’t work, missing images and redirects.
- Notifies you either via the Dashboard or by email.
- Makes broken links display differently in posts (optional).
- Links can be edited directly from the plugin’s page, without manually updating each post.
- Highly configurable.
Plugin Installation Instructions
- Goto you WordPress Dashboard
- Choose Plugins from the leftnav
- Then choose, Add new
- Type in Broken link checker in the search box.
- Find the plugin and click the install button